Tuesday, March 12, 2013






     We drew self portaits of ourselves the past week in art. It was a fairly good learning experience because i figured out what my strengthes and weaknesses are. I think some of my strenghts are drawing the nose, and some of the hair, as well as the overall shape of the face. The biggest weakness I am facing are the lips, and the shading on the forehead. The lips made my look apeish.



     The week before the self portraits, we were to make multi color portraits using spray paint and stencils. I changed a few things about what we were suposed to do, such as i used regular paint instead of spray paint. I think this was a good idea because it gave the picture a bit of texture, but at the same time I couldnt add more colors to it. I do like the way it turned out though, because it took lots of time, and it was also fun to do at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment