Tuesday, March 26, 2013


Gangsta Gopher is a print I made this week with my awesome art 1 teacher, Mr. Sands. Mr. Sands is an amazing teacher, which you can see by the great craftsmanship in this print. This assignment involved lots of creativity, and freedom, to make whatever you want. It was very fun to do because i had a creative print that was fun to think of, fun to do, and fun to look at. I had to draw the picture, then trace it onto a mat, and cut out the excess. Then paint over the top of the print and copy it to a sheet of paper.
The angry pancake is an activity i made last year as well. Mr. Sands may think that i am using the same picture file, but really, i am not. This is a new picture that i just recreated again. I hope Mr.Sands believes me, because he is so beautiful and i would hate to disappoint him. I learned a lot from this piece, like taking your time adds a lot to the photo. That is the biggest lesson I have learned from all of the art pieces so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment